Saturday, June 20, 2009

Under the Sea

My goodness my run last night was only 3.12 miles but I felt great about it! I'm ready to enter my race. I ran trained way too hard and wore down my body and now I'm paying for it. No more super long runs for a good two months! :(

Oh well, I see this as a chance to improve on my speedwork!

I'm an avid reader of Healthy Tipping Point and she's started this cool thing called Operation Beautiful

A friend and I decided to partake in this and posted our photos in the gym. My gym has alot of older females. I've noticed and they come to the gym after a long day at work and I wanted to make them smile and feel good when they see our notes! Oh boy! It made me feel so wonderful when I walked in after my workout yesterday to see a lady standing there reading it with the worlds most giant smile! I kept quiet tho :)


I had shrimp tacos last night at my in-laws house! So delicious!

I really need to keep up with the food photography! I'm in the process of revamping my diet though. I'm getting older and a lot of foods I once ate are not really beneficial to my healthy lifestyle anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment