Saturday, May 30, 2009

Countdown til Our Wedding!

I really need to update this more. I wish I could make up an excuse,but I can't.

Next Saturday I will be a married woman! I'm very excited at this giant leap in our lives together. We keep getting asked, "are you guys nervous?" Honestly, no! We know its right and we know what we want out of life. We aren't the type of people that aren't honest with our feelings. If we were feeling a bit of uneasiness we'd tell one another. It's just how we've been since we met. Hehe mushy stuff!

Anyway,Breakfast was yummy!

I tried the new Trop50 O.J! So yummy! Nobody likes any of my less sugar products at home so I have a whole jug to finish before the fridge gets packed full of food for the wedding. Argh!

I've been having these really awful runs lately. I may be burnt out. I twisted my ankle on the treadmill last week at the gym cause I was just in this mindset of "pound it out and lets get outta here"

Maybe I'm just needing a little break....I can't because I have a race June 28th! If I stop now all my progress gets thrown out the window in my eyes. I do need to take care of my body though. It's the most important thing and also there WILL be other races! We shall see! I'm heading off for a long run now & that will determine my next couple of months on racing.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment