Monday, May 25, 2009

Going,Going....GONE!

I had major computer trouble. We had a virus on our main PC. My husband had to transfer everything from one hard drive to another and delete everything and reinstall windows. It was dramatic and annoying. I can't upload anything on my laptop because I don't have the software for my camera installed on it and I couldn't find it either! Doh!

I've been logging everything in my head. Probably not the best idea,but I did well!

We had our pre-wedding party last Saturday. It was amazing. His parents sort of threw everything together last minute! They did an incredible job and we were shocked! We were stuck with the yummy leftovers! Oh boy! We will be eating Mexican food for weeks to come.

His parents bought me a Griddle because they know how much I LOVE making pancakes. We actually have what I call,"Saturday Morning Pancakes!" hehe


His aunt made us towels with our names on them and the Barela last name,which I am taking!

My best friend and I went and joined a 24 hour gym that I use to be a member of. I really love all the upgrades they've made. I also just overall enjoyed the staff and how nice they are. It's just one of those gyms you don't DREAD going to. I have an at home gym that works just fine for me,but I need other things and working out at home isn't always a good thing. I tend to get very lazy and not work as hard. I will run slower or pedal slower cause I'm having to watch the dogs or making dinner. Too chaotic! I also have a habit of spending massive amounts of hours at the gym. I have to be sure not to put in too much cardio. I remember the days when I'd literally burn over 1500 calories (according to my heart rate monitor) at the gym. YIKES!


I pretty much have been having the same breakfast every morning since I wasn't able to log anything.


33grams Special K
1/2 cup Almond Breeze (Unsweetend)
1 banana


Baked Ziti is what I had EVERY NIGHT last week. Last week was EAT ALL THE LEFTOVERS BEFORE THE WEDDING WEEK!

We had a real gloomy week. It was sort of nice waking up on a Sunday while it was raining. My husband actually made me breakfast for the first time since we've been together. (He's mostly the dinner making type)

2 low-fat cheese Enchiladas
1 poached egg
2 mini corn tortillas

I ate leftovers from our party for dinner last night.

2 low-fat cheese Enchiladas
1/3 cup spanish rice
1/2 cup beans
2 mini corn tortillas


This is probably the most amazing gift. I was wishing and dreaming for this! His aunt made them for us. What a doll!

I love Fiber One products! The pancake mix is my number 1!

I played with my new Griddle tonight! It set the theme for dinner.

3 pancakes
2 turkey sausage patties
1/3 cup egg beaters
1tsp hot sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment