Monday, May 11, 2009

Lazy Mondays

I've always made Monday's my "off day" when I train. I just don't like mixing the start of the work week with working out. I try to always fit something active into my day. Today! I washed the car! Some jerk had wrote "wash me!" on my car window in the parking lot at work. I took their advice and washed my car. Took me 45 minutes because I'm a neat freak. Ever since I was a child I've paid attention to detail. I mean, it freaks out my soon-to-be husband,sometimes.

This morning was wonderful! I woke up ready to get the week started! What better way than with some Special K!


Our lunch my in-laws invited us out to eat at a local Mexican place. I was starving and had not had lunch and was ready to pig out. I always say that when I go out to eat but end up eating half my meal and eating the rest for dinner. So...for a 7.50 lunch special I managed to get a lunch and dinner out of that! HAHA TO THE ECONOMY!


For a mid-morning snack I had a homemade Rice Crispy treat. Sugar filled treat at 9am not a good idea. Why snack at 9am? Because my work day starts at 545am and I usually eat breakfast at 4:30 am.


My pace has only improved by one damn minute. I'm getting sort of annoyed with myself! I mean, can I complain at 9 minutes? Sorta...I know I'm capable of doing atleast 7:30. I just am scared of risking injury again. I have to work on my speedwork more these next two weeks. I don't want to run this race half ass like I did my last one. I did great overall,but I was not happy with the fact my knee decided to fail on me and I was literally in tears at the finish. (All from the pain!!!!)