Friday, May 8, 2009

Mellow Yellow

TGIF! I only have to work 4 hours today. This week was chaotic! I got a total of 19 hours of sleep since Wend. So, I took a nap as soon as I got home from work yesterday. Woke up & went for a short run and went back to bed after dinner. I feel much better and alert.

Have you ever tried running a distance longer than 2 miles while half asleep? It's heartbreaking. I felt like I was gonna cry because of my lack of sleep. Pathetic!

Last night's dinner was fab! I had two eggs on whole wheat toast,spinach with tomatoes and garlic with some potatoes added in! To drink was some ice,ice,ice,ice,ice cold pomo tea!



Lately, I've been craving shakes again. I busted out the Magic Bullet (hehe, I always giggle at the name.) I made a delicious post-run/dessert smoothie! The quality is bad,but trust me it was yummy! :-)

I'm getting married in alittle less than a month now & I have to stop from spending my money on running gear. I'm the type that likes to buy the latest cool shorts or shoes. I found these at Ladies Footlocker last week! Soooooooo cute!


I get tired of my same boring old oatmeal. I normally eat it plain or with brown sugar and walnuts. Behold,bb's...STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE OATMEAL! It was fan-freaking-tastic! ( I may have used too much organic light whipped cream tho. :-\ )


I was looking at my planner this morning and realized my races are coming up. My first reaction was... HOLY HELL!!! My training is great,but I just didn't realized how close they are creeping up on me. Plus, I might do Worldest Toughest 10k May 17th....MAAAAYBE. I don't know if running two races four weeks apart is the smartest idea for my gimp knee.

Couple weeks after my Wedding. The posters are so cute!

Off to get ready for work & making a new playlist for the Ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment