Saturday, May 16, 2009

Here and There

I use to love being busy and now I feel like I never have time to myself. When I go out for my run's I'm on a time crunch and I'm hitting the pavement as fast as I can in order to make it somewhere on time. Boo-hoo



As of late, my lunches look like this everyday. I'm picking up a lot more hours than what I'm scheduled for so I have to pack a nice snack and a small lunch to prevent hardcore grumpiness. I don't like eating a lot at work because I sit all day long.

My normal oats or cereal breakfast are getting boring and old, So, I'm addicted to waffles. Next week,manic pancakes! I like to put light whipped cream on pretty much everything in the morning. I don't know why maybe because I don't eat much dessert. (which I should really start eating!!!)








I'm not an avid beer drinker,but the husband is. He's always had Blue Moon in the our icebox and I finally worked up the courage to buy myself some when he ran out. I went for their seasonal brew Honey Moon. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEFFINGMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I'm now a fan of this beer and will continue to drink it. I downed a bottle and half last night. I'm a lightweight drinker. I ended up falling asleep and dreaming I was running a 20 mile trail run in the Sandia Mountains.

I woke up this AM feeling a bit out of sorts. The things I must do today:

  1. Watching last sundays Breaking Bad! (love that show. if you don't watch it....you should!)
  2. Workout!!!! (Probably a kickboxing class or I'll jump on my bike and go for a long ride!)
  3. Clean (everything)
  4. Finish my last Honey Moon and make a delicious dinner!
  5. Gather all my gear together for Sunday's Long Run Day! (15 to 18 miles...maybe)
  6. Sleep!